Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day One- Erin

Hello everyone! Today was the first day of our brilliant plan. ;] Just to give you some background, I'm 20 years old and I just got married in June. I've had trouble with my weight since I was about 8 years old. I thought that I could start this off by being honest and letting you know my current stats, so you all can see the progress I have made. Every week, I'm going to post my stats to compare with the ones from the previous week. I'm quite embarrassed, but I feel like it's the first step to feeling better about myself! So for this first stat record, I'm going to list my current and my goal weight and sizes. Here goes, :/
Current:
   Weight- 192
    Dress Size- 14
    Shirt Size- XL
    Pant Size- 13/14
    Cardio Time- 15 min.
    Weight time- 15 min.
Goal:
    Weight- 140
    Dress Size- 8
    Shirt Size- M
    Pant Size- 9
    Cardio Time- 1 hour
    Weight Time- 30 min.

So, those are my stats and goals, I hope that this will inspire you to set your goals high and no matter what anyone says, you can reach those goals! It takes hard work, and it's going to be a difficult journey, but if I can do it, so can you.


      Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp,
or what's a heaven for?
Robert Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment