Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wow.

It's been forever since I posted. I got really behind and haven't been keeping up my workouts. But the other day my bestie Miss Kim added me to a group on facebook and I have started up again! I also started these Right Size Smoothies that my dad introduced me to. They are supposed to keep you from getting hungry and man do they work! I thought they would be a waste of time but boy was I wrong. =]] They have a trial period so you should check them out! After the initial trial they are about $50 a month. So they're expensive but TOTALLY worth it. =]]

My inspiration today is getting to my goal weight in time for my first anniversary! I want to be comfortable in a swimsuit and I want to feel sexy for my husband! Ya dig? ;]

Thanks for listening!

xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment